- October 1, 2015
- Posted by: Vishal Shah
- Category: Web Design
Responsive web design has emerged as a new era in website designing field. This feature is getting bigger and bigger, also getting accepted as global standards. It started back in 2012 and now at the end of 2015, it is used everywhere. A website without responsiveness is not considered a perfect website.
Let’s have a look at statistics:
– Mobile internet users have increased from 900m to 1700m
– Desktop internet users have increased from 1200m to 1500m
This shows how mobile users are increasing day by day. People are migrating to smaller screen from larger screen. Not only this, but every mobile has different screen resolution and this add up more complexity to website developer’s job. 2016 will be the year when smart phone users will further increased at higher rate. One more statistics shows the severity of this issue, 82% of the 50 leading E-Commerce websites in USA are still not converted in responsive websites.
Interacting with websites on tablets and smart phones is not the same as doing on a personal computer monitors. Some of the aspects like screen-size, click vs. touch, screen resolution, support for flash/java/html5 have a huge difference. This leads to the need of responsiveness.
Now let’s have a look at some of the major benefits of having responsive website design:
– Such websites works across all platforms, all devices without any GUI lagging. This way customers feel more satisfied.
– Responsive websites are having each component optimized. So no matter what a viewer is seeing and from which device, it always look perfect.
– It take less time, efforts and money to update responsive websites.
– An optimized and consistent site brings more visitors, this will increase visit count and hence increase business.
Being one of the leading website designing company, we say that responsiveness is not a trend anymore, it is a must have feature for each and every website. Your website should be able to serve every type of customer regardless of their devices and platform. The more you satisfy the customer, the more profit you will earn. For stunning responsive web design and development and to receive free quote you can contact us or visit our website at www.optimatrix.in