- January 15, 2016
- Posted by: Vishal Shah
- Category: E Commerce Solution
In the present world, ecommerce web development has been extended its ends up to high limits. As the number of shopping options are expanding the ecommerce website are expanding and as a result website Development Company is also increasing. And hence the market is quite up because of these advertising campaigns from different web development services India.
In addition to which this is a trend that is being seen throughout the world and in between people different age groups and genders.
Let us now get through few of the ecommerce statistic:
- 71% of the customers have their minds made up that they are better of getting a good deal online.
- According to a report 80% of people have made purchases online.
- More than 50% of people who uses Internet must have gone a frequent online shopping.
- Mobile internet user is on the rise and have now much exceeded on other platforms as well.
Now, let us get to know what does payment gateway means?
Payment gateways means. Whenever you go for online shopping you must need to make a purchase after going towards a merchant via various channels. Either you can choose cash on delivery or you need to proceed with the payment gateway. A payment gateway is essentially an online service that can authorize your credit card payments for e-businesses or retailers online.
What are the benefits of using a payment gateway?
- The process truly secure, also it maintains a complete record of the transaction done.
- Most payment gateways will protect the personal and financial details of the customer.
- It also offers their clients multi-currency feature in case there sell has entered multiple countries.