- December 14, 2018
- Posted by: Vishal Shah
- Category: SEO, Web Design
While everyone is just getting so adapted to the digital world, it is important to know the SEO tips and tricks to have your website glanced in the search engines. SEO Company would hire a web designer looking at their portfolios or other works that they have done earlier. But these days only having a creative web designer would not be enough. One would need to have a sound knowledge of SEO tips and tricks too. With the making of website that looks truly creative, it should be a responsive website too.
- SEO Company should identify the niche of the business before creating a website. When you have a very creative web designer, designing a website would be a lot easy. But with this website making do not forget the expertise of the business. Include some of the important keywords that would help your website to ace the race. Web designing and Development Company should preferably make an intense research on keywords before actually designing a website.
- Your URL is an important line. Hire a web designer who is capable of giving a name to the URL that is relevant to keywords. When your URL has a meaningful name, it will be easy for search engines to identify the matter in the page. Hence when the search is made, Google would be able to uplift your web page.
- To have a responsive website, create a title tags that are closer to your keywords. With an appropriate title tag that is unique and short, Google will identify the search and show it correctly during the search made.
- A creative web designer should know that no one likes slow speed. It is irritating to wait each time the pages get downloaded. Hence, optimize your data, appropriate pictures and Cache memory release to be made so that your web pages bounce to the screen on click.
- Web designing and Development Company should have a creative web designer who can understand SEO tips and tricks. The most important criteria are having a unique content. Address each page of your website. By doing this, Google will know exactly which page is to be targeted during search. SEO Company should hire web designers who know when to have a regular update of the content to make it look fresh each time.
- A creative web designer would design a website keeping in mind that people will look through this website not only on their PC but also in their smartphones. When we live in an era where smart phones are in use primarily, the website should be designed with templates suitable for mobile phones too. Ensure that you re design a website that is mobile friendly. That’s what you call a responsive website.
- When you are hard working enough to include images in your website, give a unique file name instead of having a default one. When you give a relevant name to images means that it will be easy for Google to spot out what the image is about and immediately highlight the link on the search engine page. It’s a must SEO tips and tricks.
- A creative web designer perfectly understands SEO tips and tricks. To make a responsive website, include social media sharing possible. Social sharing is a great way to make your website more visible to the audience. It means that you have a valid content that can satiate the need of knowledge. Integrate social sharing buttons in your website design to make it easy for users to access.
Let your website feature the Google page on the top !!