- September 1, 2015
- Posted by: Vishal Shah
- Category: Mobile Application Development
You have an App development company but are in need to make it the best. In order to select the best app development company, you need to go through a series of guidelines before you select your vendor such as:-
- Communication skills:Assessment of their communication skills is important as it will help you to lead if your vendor can send you constant updates on your projects or not. This is the basic requirement you need to look for before selecting any vendor. If they are poor in their communication skills, it is likely that the vendor will not be able to do much besides misunderstanding your requirements. So no matter what specifications you give, with poor communication skills they will not be able to prove themselves up to the mark.
- Pay attention: An exemplary vendor would be the one who wouldn’t have any problem by sharing the basis of their company’s background. You can do the same by going through their portfolio, their website or even Request for information (RFI) to gain the maximum trust.
- Multitasker: In order for choosing the best app development company, ensure that they have an experience in development for all mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and wearable devices. In case they don’t have a work experience on multiple platforms it will only be a loss to your company rather than a profit.
- Dig in information: It is important to have background information about the team that will be working on your project. Besides their resumes, try finding out how good these vendors are in their ‘technical’ background. Superiority in the technical knowledge is essential in order to hire the best app development company.
- Constantly in touch: When you have to launch your app in the market, coordinating schedules and maintaining timeline is essential. Difference in time zones may affect the success of your project. So in case you have a vendor that is US based, it is important that the project manager in US is constantly in touch with you.
- Check their testing Services: You don’t want to lose your customers by launching a vexatious app, therefore loosing not just the customers but also depleting you brand value in the market. So to avoid that hindrance check their testing services. Instead of doing it manually use automated QA processes. This will help you save time and efficiently weed out bugs and memory leaks. On-device testing and beta testing need to be done to check performance, memory and usability issues.
- Pay attention to their cost estimates and project timelines: Provide a ‘proposal’ to your shortlisted vendors. This will in return help you to evaluate which vendor understands your requirements and which doesn’t. The timeline should be based on the number of days it will take to complete the project and the number of engineers, developers, architects and project managers that will be allocated to you.
Once you have taken care of these guidelines, you will eventually be able to filter out the best mobile app development company for yourself. If you are looking for a company that possess the above then Optimatrix is the company to reach out to.