- May 4, 2015
- Posted by: Vishal Shah
- Category: E Commerce Solution
Due to online stores inviting more people to their destinations driving the E- Commerce development Website to new heights of success people’s daily lives have changes and great importance has been given to Opti Matrix and E- Commerce website development. EBay and Amazon are the two big players in this field which lead in the E- Commerce market.
E- Commerce sales have increased 26% this year and will increase to 30% more in future.
So we can safely say that e- commerce is responsible for moneymaking changes for most merchants.
Below are some interesting facts which will throw light on the e-commerce Industry and its development.
- Due to forced account registration 20% of online shoppers abandon their shopping carts.
- When making a decision to purchase products from the online industry 46% of shoppers first refer to the social media sites.
- 9% of the industry sales will be enjoyed by the retailers.
- 15% of online shoppers in 2015-2016 will increase to 92 million in the US.
- 71% of shoppers think they get better deals from the online shopping websites.
- Out of 80% of online users 50% have made successful purchases.
- Accessories and Apparel are the fastest growing markets in the online shopping industry.
- 10% profit is predicted to all US online retailers by 2017.
- 26% of females in the UK do not shop online due to inadequate product information and the difficulties in exchanging.
- Products are generally reviewed in the product stores and then purchased online.
- 33% of Global mobile transactions are completed in the US.
- By 2017 mobile commerce will dominate 24% of the E-commerce development website market.
- 44% of shoppers commence shopping with search engines.
- The per person spend in the E- Commerce market is 12–$ to 1300$ per year.
- 26% of the products added to a cart are abandoned.