- December 23, 2015
- Posted by: Vishal Shah
- Category: Mobile Application Development
Most of the Internet browsing is done using various smart phones and mobile devices. These devices are handy, portable and available to all of the users all the time. The habits of the users have also changed with the continuous evolution of mobile devices and latest technology. The mobility has opened up many opportunities for businesses to catch new users and engage current users.
So if your business website is not up to the mark, you will probably fall behind of your competitors as the Internet world is enhancing day by day and shifting towards mobility. Moreover, if your business fails to provide a seamless browsing experience to all the different device users, you have a huge risk of losing your prospective customers and your brand creditability might get damaged.
A responsive mobile website can be a good solution of every business as more and more users have started using these devices instead of computers and laptops. Though a mobile website has certain limitations as follows:
- Every mobile user need to start his browser and type website URL in order to open it. This takes a little bit of efforts and time of the end user.
- A mobile website does not offer anything new and is just a rearrangement of your desktop website.
- If you have both desktop website and a mobile website, then the mobile website requires separate maintenance and you must update both of the websites at the same time.
- Apart from these limitations, a mobile website needs to be responsive in order to fit into all mobile devices with having different screen sizes.
On the other hand, a new developed mobile app can be better in engaging your customers. It has very easy GUI and does not have above limitations. It definitely help you to increase your brand recognition. As per a recent survey, the major percentage of mobile users prefers a mobile app as compared to a mobile website. A mobile app can crease better awareness of your business brand and ultimately increase the sales revenue.
So you may start with collecting data about your customers and their preferences in order to start mobile apps development for your business. This way it will help to improve your business and revenue.